Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a PM/advertisement from rosemaryt

"has been teaching Business Authorized and criminal justice courses for over 15 years. Her education and experience includes business management, science, law enforcement, and Business Authorized. She has a MS in Business Authorized (emphasis in Investigations) and loves to teach and educate others in Business Authorized science and live scan fingerprinting topics and techniques. She is the founder of Business Authorized Training Unlimited LLC (FTU), which is located in Southern California. FTU offers hands-on training, workshops, seminars, and online training courses"

·
Administrator
39,363 Posts
Obviously rosemaryt just signed up here and you were lucky enough to be chosen by her to start her spamming here. She’s since been banned.
Her two private messages have also been removed.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I saw someone/something posted about a saree the other day but the post was taken down before I could look at it.

Are we seeing a surge in bots or is this a regular occurance?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
39,363 Posts
We see them every day. Staff does a great job of getting rid of this stuff most of the time before anyone else ever sees it. If you do see it, report it.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts

"has been teaching Business Authorized and criminal justice courses for over 15 years. Her education and experience includes business management, science, law enforcement, and Business Authorized. She has a MS in Business Authorized (emphasis in Investigations) and loves to teach and educate others in Business Authorized science and live scan fingerprinting topics and techniques. She is the founder of Business Authorized Training Unlimited LLC (FTU), which is located in Southern California. FTU offers hands-on training, workshops, seminars, and online training courses"
I sent you a PM -- but it's really me!

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts

I've never heard of an educational discipline called "Business Authorized". Was this written by the grandson of the nephew of the cousin of a deposed monarch?

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Obviously rosemaryt just signed up here and you were lucky enough to be chosen by her to start her spamming here. She’s since been banned.
Her two private messages have also been removed.
Was she hot? Anybody got pix? ;)

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Thats not cool the mods robbed you of a great job opportunity. I hear there were advancement opportunities with some of her Nigerian prince coworkers. :D :D :D :p

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Still waiting for the 25 mil to be deposited into My account.
Buying an F1 car and going back racing.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Careful with those blind links. AKFiles and FALFiles hope to be back up and running next week. Someone clicked a blind link, and boards went buh-bye.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts