Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gander mountain has Millinium pros for $299- in 9mm, 40 & 45cal from Dec.6th~10th. The Ad did state that they were the tan frames. This was a minnesota ad, so You may have to check your local stores. Wish I had an extra $300- now!

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
If we had a Gander Mtn, here I would be broke!! Well Broker!! that is the exact price I paid, for my PT111, with taxes and FFL fees in Oct. Well maybe a few dollars more or less.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have actually seen them cheaper for the pt-145 mil pro. The best price was $280- on sale at Sportsman's warehouse. I wanted to buy one, but couldn't justify another weapon at the time to the wifey. She paid $350- at Cabella's a few years ago on a whim; she had just gotten her permit and the gun fit her hand. We could have saved at least $50- if she had waited.
Oh well, I have bought stuff that way before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went by the Gander Mtn near my office Friday and the Milliniums were $399. Of course they also wanted $19.99 for a box of 40 S&W Blazers. Bought a couple of handguns from them in the past, but they have priced themselves out of my budget.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Around here, unless Gander has a sale, handguns are around $50 more there than at other places. I don't see how a mom and pop store can sell at a lower price than a big box chain, but they do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, gander usually blows, in my opinion. Sometimes they do have some specials that are OK, but I would usually like to support the smaller shops.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gun shows are the way to go if you know what your looking for. I picked my 3rd gen mil pro from one for $275 Brand new in box. Of course I went on the last day and they were trying to get rif of stuff.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Got my PT111 for $270 at my local gun shop, NIB off the shelf. Had to pay $320 for the PT145 and they had to order it, took a few weeks. Don't have either Gander Mtn. or Sportsman Warehouse in my state, but I've got 4 Walmart's within 20 miles. Two instate and two across the state line. Just don't like the sales tax in PA. None in DE. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts