Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a left handed shotter and really strugle to find good products for myself. I just picked up the new Galco Yaqui paddle holster in black and I have to say I am very impressed and recommend it for CCW.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Moved to the Concealed Carry section where more information on holsters can be found!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
As much as I use to like Galco holsters, because of one of their sales reps (Mike Barham) that trolls another gun forums (handgunforum.net) who hates anything Taurus and anyone that knows more or contradicts what he says about anything. I was not so politely asked by the staff to not post any comments regarding Taurus or information that disputed anything post by Mike Barham (Galco is handgunforums.net largest sponsor).

So sadly I don't buy Galco products anymore or visit that website (I may be banned, not sure...lol).

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Draeger, That's O.K. I've been picking up some of the slack over there. I've invited several people who ask Taurus questions to join us here.
Just today, Friday, I invited a Rossi inquirer to join us.
I'll be next. lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The many two things that really annoy me about it is this guy really plays up the fact that he is in the Arizona national guard and either in or going to Afghanistan (as an armor, not actual combat duty) and the fact that the staff/owners of the website actually requested that I not discuss Taurus, contradict or post a negative comment about anything that he post... so much for freedom of speech!

The guy seemed reasonably informed, although most of it came from reading books and lectures, not actual hands-on experience. I personally feel that if you haven't lived it, don't preach about it (which sadly covers alot of the so-called pros teaching out there). You only get so much from books and lectures, the rest comes from the gut, an open mind and good common sense.

Atleast here at our forums you can say pretty much whatever you like as long as its the truth...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
drummin_man627 said:
Hmmm, I thought that the 2nd Amendment helped to guarantee the 1st Amendment.

Apparently not in a private forum with sponsor $$$ at stake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts