Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently got a G3C and am looking to upgrade the sights. I’ve been looking at truglo or ameriglo night sights but am not sure which ones fit properly on the G3C. From what I read some of the truglo night sights extend past the rear of the slide. Does any one know of any night sights that fit well on the G3C?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tarus sells some online, and Lakeline LLC also has them if you want front and back sights.
Do you recommend any of them? I am kind of new to guns in general and want to be sure I'm buying something that not just works with my gun but is also worth the purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put a set of Ameriglo Pro-IDOT’s on my Glock 26 And I LOVE them! About $85 at Optics Planet. A little less on Amazon.
I know the G3C has sights similar to glocks, so does that mean the Ameriglo Pro-IDOT's would work on my G3C? I tried finding some information about it on the reviews, but can't seem to find anyone thats used them on the G3C. I just don't want them to extend off rear part of the slide. I was specifically look at these ones

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up going with these TRUGLO Tritium Green Gun Night Sight. Does anyone know if you can install the rear sites without the tool? Or how hard it would be to install them without a sight pusher? I got the tool for the front sight. Some reviews said they installed it on G3C without any issues, but just not sure how the easy it is to install the rear sight.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had the kind of night sights that go with the single dot up frnt and just a single dot in the rear.
I dont like them all that much.
At night I am sure its ok but for fast aquistion in daytime I want t 2 dots in the rear to line up my single dot with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts