Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Which would you own?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm really digging the g2c I'm thinking of getting a full size taurus 9mm. Pluses of the G3 is that it's basically just a bigger g2c and I'm pretty sure the G3 mags fit my g2c. The Th9 felt great in my hand and it has the day/sa system I'm most familiar with.

Both are about the same cost. Which would you own?

·
32,531 Posts
Not voting either way as what works for one person might or might not work for others.
I've got the TH9 and am more than satisfied with it. That will be true for others as well.
I'm not buying a G3 only because I have so many other Tauri that fill that same niche.

The G3 will find plenty of takers who will be satisfied with it as well.

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
Based only on my experience with the G2C I had to say the G3. I liked the G2C so much that I have three of them.

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
Maybe this will help you decide. It has me wanting a G3.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Not voting either way as what works for one person might or might not work for others.
I've got the TH9 and am more than satisfied with it. That will be true for others as well.
I'm not buying a G3 only because I have so many other Tauri that fill that same niche.

The G3 will find plenty of takers who will be satisfied with it as well. Qwiks Draw nailed it Think I will stick to my Gen 1`s Sure the new stuff is awesome to get into the G-2/ G-3 /Th9 debates is just adding to roles filled by the 1st Gen`s no need to push an already perfect product.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Welp, I had to go with the G3 for a couple of reasons. First, I have never even seen ANY of the TH9 pistols any where around me. Second, I plan on going tomorrow to buy a G3...one of the local shops are actually open for half a day (Christmas) on Sundays, and they have the G3's in stock right now.

I will post up some pics tomorrow! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts