Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a G3 , OD Green from PSA and a xtra 17rd mag ,I 'm not seeing any holsters at my normal supplyers anyone know of a kydex IWB holster manufacturer?

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Just ordered a G3 , OD Green from PSA and a xtra 17rd mag ,I 'm not seeing any holsters at my normal supplyers anyone know of a kydex IWB holster manufacturer?
Can't help with the IWB holster, don't carry that way, but I do have an Alien Gear OWB Kydex that fits well.

·
Registered
481 Posts
don't know about kydex but leather, I like desantis dual carry 2 holsters, the one for the glock 19 works good but I prefer the one for the glock 17 as the muzzle is not right at the bottom of the holster.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I 've been struggling trying to find one too. Right now I'm carrying mine in a Relentless Tactical ultimate suede holster. It's not specifically made for the g3 but it fits very well. Other than that I think Crossbreed is the only one I've seen.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered a Kydex IWB off a vendor on Etsy. Its in transit to me right now. I will post a pic once it gets here. If you search "G3 kydex holster" on Etsy.com you will find the holster. Only one guy making them. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ordered a Kydex IWB off a vendor on Etsy. Its in transit to me right now. I will post a pic once it gets here. If you search "G3 kydex holster" on Etsy.com you will find the holster. Only one guy making them. Good luck on your search.
Looking forward to seeing it. I saw that guys listing for the G2C and almost bought one. Went with the relentless tactical comfort carry instead.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered a holster for my tracker 44 from esty,or craftholster as the website called themselves, claims to have shipped 6 days ago ,if it actually shows up and is good quality, I'll order one for the G3 ,but gonna wait and see. The're one of the only companies to offer a holster for the Tracker or the G3

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After going back and looking at my order craftholster was not associated with esty,so I ordered a IWB holster from esty ,price was better that concealment express witch is where I get most of my holsters from ,sorry for the misleading info

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got the holster today. Very nicely made. IWB or, adjustable for cant and belt clip is strong. Paddle style is also available. The maker does have a website: forgedtecholsters.com. I tried to post pics, but they were HUGE.

Check out the website. I found also found a holster for the TX22.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts