Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went and ordered a Tinkering trigger, hope I am smsrt enough to install it. I guess I will set up my laptop up and follow directions.Old dogs can learn new tricks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
how did the install go and what do you have to report about whether it fixed the trouble?

do you retain the double strike capability
with the KT trigger?

·
Registered
279 Posts
A dental pick will really help with the trigger spring

Don't let the other springs go flying , a dry cleaning garment bag could help with the barrel release spring

·
Registered
14 Posts
Galloway Precision has their Asmund Short Stroke Trigger that maintains the safety and full trigger functionality. Would be interested in seeing a demo that tests the different trigger mods against each other.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Galloway Precision has their Asmund Short Stroke Trigger that maintains the safety and full trigger functionality. Would be interested in seeing a demo that tests the different trigger mods against each other.
I have the asmund trigger and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am just curious the trigger isn't that bad but I use it to shoot paper mostly.I have other CCW's.
I thought it wasn’t bad either but switched to the Asmund trigger from Galloway, much more comfortable than stock and it’s about 30% less trigger pull distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
My best advice for anyone who modifies their G2C is find a good gunsmith and get the parts from Taurus so that they don’t pull a “we will void your warranty”. Ever since I found my gunsmith I felt more confident knowing if anything happens I can get the part and let him fix it. Other than that I upgraded my G2C after 1000 rounds stock and one year of owning as my first gun with a Lakeline ss guide rod, lakeline ss striker sleeve, lakeline metal three dot sights, and the KeepTinkering pseudo back strap trigger. Even though the G2C stock is good to have with these upgrades I feel that its my own. Also glad to be hear with you guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts