Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new G2C a while back and just took it to the range this past weekend. Went through a couple hundred rounds with no issues. Trigger took some getting used to but shot fine. The one thing I noticed was the sight alignment from the factory was way off. Target aligned in the sight it would shoot low and to the left by about 4” in both directions. When I started to adjust for it, I was right in target. Has anyone had this same issue right out of the box. I’m going to adjust the sights and take my tool with me next trip to get it aligned hopefully.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Bought a new G2C a while back and just took it to the range this past weekend. Went through a couple hundred rounds with no issues. Trigger took some getting used to but shot fine. The one thing I noticed was the sight alignment from the factory was way off. Target aligned in the sight it would shoot low and to the left by about 4” in both directions. When I started to adjust for it, I was right in target. Has anyone had this same issue right out of the box. I’m going to adjust the sights and take my tool with me next trip to get it aligned hopefully.
Yessir. I had the exact same issue. Made the adjustments and got my groups much closer to center.

I still need discipline with trigger control and grip because I still pull low and left on some of my shots.

·
Registered
485 Posts
yep, mine was shooting about level but to the right, took a small screwdriver and lined my rear sight to center and now it hits center. i don't think taurus lines them up, some may be installed centered while others won't be. but its an easy fix.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a PT 111 g2 and the rear sights are all the way too the left. But it shoots straight so I never messed with them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts