Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks for the info on that. Yeah, the #4 is not that expensive but I'll see how it wears.
I'll check out the one you got linked too.
#4 will come in handy and readily available vs the one i linked tailored for that gun. Using it for my SR22 when I go to the range.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a Desantis Nemisis on Amazon for my pocket holster. Setup works great in my coat pocket. Also have the same model holster for my 2" 38. Thanks for the replys. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I found a Desantis Nemisis on Amazon for my pocket holster. Setup works great in my coat pocket. Also have the same model holster for my 2" 38. Thanks for the replys. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Not a bad choice. I had that brand for my 938 that had a magnet for the laser. My orGUNizer up top was identical but the outsides are different texture. Either way it should work out with the right pants. Some of my jeans are too shallow to pocket anything with. Even my snubby has the handle visible no holster and worse with holster. My 5.11 pants and a Dickies have deep enough pockets and enough loose material to not print or look like I'm stealing something from the store.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts