Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased a G2C, that is not a millenium, I have ordered 2 different sights from Truglo that were not the correct ones as they were for the millenium Anyone put on night sights that are also good for day? I cannot seem to find what I am looking for. Would like the rear sight to be adjustable and also looking for green front sight. Would appreciate any info or help in locating this. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
36,858 Posts
Welcome from northern Illinois. Check out lakeline dot com.

·
Super Moderator
36,858 Posts
Reactions: jeffchance

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
We just purchased a G2C, that is not a millenium, I have ordered 2 different sights from Truglo that were not the correct ones as they were for the millenium Anyone put on night sights that are also good for day? I cannot seem to find what I am looking for. Would like the rear sight to be adjustable and also looking for green front sight. Would appreciate any info or help in locating this. Thanks!
G2c and the pt111 millennium g2 are essentially the same gun. Or are you talking about the older version?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G2c and the pt111 millennium g2 are essentially the same gun. Or are you talking about the older version?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well, I don't think it's an older version? How can I find that out? We purchased it new from a gun shop within the last 2 weeks.

The box has this info...
G2C 9MM 3.26 BL 2X12 RDS
Pistola G2C 9
Modelo PT111 G2 A

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
That one is all but identical to the PT111 Millennium G2.

They are NOT the same as the G3C.

Interesting way to say it... Almost sounds like it might have been a Mexican (or other Spanish speaking country) import.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
264 Posts
The screws on the Truglo rear sights, to the best of my knowledge, are not intended to screw the sight into the factory drilled and tapped hole on the slide. It's just a set screw to keep it from moving, laterally.

Reactions: Alfonse

·
Super Moderator
36,858 Posts
Thanks for the link, This is the one we bought and it does not fit unfortunately. The screw for the rear sight is not in the correct position.
Give Al a call or email and he will answer questions and he will try to get it to fit. You would be best served with a sight pusher.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts