Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun times at Scheels Allsports.

There is a big Scheels Allsports in Eau CLaire, WI. I bought my p95, my AR and 1000 rds of 5.56 there. I'd been saying no thankyou to their Scheels Visa card the last couple of times I've been in there, but today with my DPMS repair kit and 500 rds of 5.56 I said what the hell and signed up for the card. Basically you get 3 points for every dollar you spend and when you reach 2500 points they send you a $25 gift card for the store. Also every purchase over $250 they give you a choice between a Scheels t-shirt or a hat. What was funny is that for signing up for the card I got to spin this big wheel mounted on a stand next to the door. I landed on a $10 wedge so I got $10 off my purchase. So, just like that I have this scheels card with a $4800 limit. I pay the entire balance on all my Cards every month anyway so it's a great deal for me. Scheels is a nice store, but some of their prices are high. Other than the over priced Gander Mt. down the road they have the best selection in the area. Wish I would have listened to the Salesman when he was trying to get me to put my AR on the card.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts