Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Fun Time yesterday

460 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Czechbikr 
#1 ·
Met up with Czechbikr and we went up to McMiller's Sports Center in Eagle Wi and spent the day. We also met up with Konyo312 who was up with another group and was able to stop and visit for a short while, Ray it was great meeting you and I hope to be able to join you next time in Union Grove.

This was my first outing in a year! Yes 1 year! Had a blast and Cz we definitely need to do this again! I was able to try Cz's asst. of rifles and AR pistol. That 45/70 Trapdoor is brutal! Didn't care for the AR Pistol though the carbine was a hoot!

I was also finally able to sight in my Savage 22LR. Did it the old fashioned way, wing it and pray, adjust, do it again. Don't own a lazar bore sighter.

Next time we will have to post in advance to see if anyone else would like to join us!

#3 ·
It's been a year since we were at McMiller and caught a beautiful day for shooting. Mid to upper 70's, blue skies and a light breeze. I brought more guns that we shot...the hardest part of the day was loading up the gunz and ammo and then breaking it all down back at home to put in the safe. Truth be told, the ammo waited in the back of the Durango until today.

Good to see kmw1954 and to meet Konyo312. We still have a lot of Summer left so if anyone wants to head to McMiller give a shout maybe a week in advance. While we didn't have any issues getting on either of the ranges we shot at, the 50 yard one did build up a waiting line as we hogged the lanes for a couple of hours. Open now Wednes through Sundays, 9-5 and one can shoot all day for 20 bucks. Beats paying by the hour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.