Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pistol shoots awesome, it's dead on for me! Cosmetically, it's in pretty good shape. The worse part is that the front face of the trigger is severely tarnished. Also, you can see that the front of the slide is a little discolored. Other than that, it looks fantastic for a 28 year old gun. It comes with one RAM-LINE 15 round magazine.

As much as I was impressed with the gun, it's been on my short list to sell pretty much since I got it. I have an INOX 92FS that fills the same slot in my collection as this does. I also just bought a Taurus PT-58 to go with my Beretta 84, so I'd like to recoop that money.

Would like $325 local trade, $350 shipped, OBO.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a pretty nice Radom P-64. These are famous for their incredibly stiff double action trigger pull, but this one has had a good trigger job done to it. I'd say it's no more than a pound heavier than my factory 92FS trigger, and very smooth. Down from about 26 lb when stock!

This is one of the most accurate pistols I've ever shot, especially for a compact. It does have a pretty stiff kick though. I was gonna keep it, but I've spent way too much money on guns this year, and there are other pistols I'd rather own.

Comes with two magazines, and the original leather holster.

I'd like $225 local, $250 shipped, OBO.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here are the trades I'd be interested in.

Beretta 85
Browning BDA
WW2 Tokarev TT
Zastava M88
ATI MS380
EAA EA 380
Tanfoglio 380
Star 9mm
12Ga. MP-153

If you have something else feel free to offer, but I'd probably prefer cash.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No longer looking for a CZ-82 or CZ-83 for trade, but could use some help paying for my new CZ-82! :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I've been casually looking at nickel cleaning solutions for a while now, and finally decided to try out Flitz. Wow! Does this stuff ever work! The discoloration on my PT99 slide is completely gone, and the slide looks practically new now. The trigger looks better, but is probably too far gone to be restored 100%. My asking price remains the same but the gun is definitely far better looking now.

Here's some before and after pictures:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
In addition to cleaning up the slide, I also confiscated the nickel guide rod for my M9A3, so the Taurus now has the polymer Beretta guide rod.

I'm also no longer looking for a Tokarev TT, unless it is a WW2 version, and/(or maybe) has no frame or slide mounted safety. Might also consider a very good condition 9mm M88.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Traded the PT99 for a Mosin-Nagant. Will make a new thread for the Radom P-64 if mods want to lock this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.