Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im new to the site but I am a Taurus fan. anyway Im looking to sell my Taurus PT 1911 with laser grips to fund another purchase.

I purchased it new last october, it currently sits with exactly 110 rounds down the tube and is 97-98% overall. I have had zero issues with the gun the gun thus far and no failures of any kind. I am also including a wilson Combat stainless match bushing and stainless magwell with the gun. However in the pics the stainless slide release shown is not included as that is going on my next 1911. Im looking to get 675 shipped for the gun and laser grips and am not really looking to split them unless I have a definate buyer for both.

Thanks for looking, please email me with any questions at

[email protected] That will be the fastest way to get ahold of me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
thats a nice looking weapon, its a shame I don't have the money :bang: :bang: :bang:, I would have taken it off your hands. :'( :'(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in Western NY, Jamestown 14701 to be exact. Roughly 30 minutes from Erie PA. Id be up for FTF if buyer resides in NY state.

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah, i know, but i haven't bought a taurus in about 4 months, i am in withdrawal, and two big holes in my collection are the oss, and 1911, i would like to step back up to a 5" barrel again.... its kinda ironic, the caliber i spend the most time w/ i own the least of.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
PM me your price on just the gun with out the grips shipped, I might take it with out the grips so if you find someone who wants those we will be set,

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am interested if I can sell my New Walther P22 with Laser sights and Threaded barrel extension. This gun has not been fired and I will sell it for what I paid for it. We will see how soon I get this sold.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MPanova said:
PM me your price on just the gun with out the grips shipped, I might take it with out the grips so if you find someone who wants those we will be set,

PM sent

- john

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MPanova,

I have a guy interested in the grips locally so il be good to go if you just want the gun.

john

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yogiboobooranger said:
I am still interested in this gun. I may have my Walther sold. I will let you know if I succeed this week. Please email me or PM me if you still have this gun for sale, and thanks. My email is [email protected] and thanks.

so yogi whats the latest with your Walther?

·
Registered
76 Posts
:DI got good news and bad news :'(, I sold my Walther(actually traded it) for a PT 1911 Stainless. I found a deal I could not pass up, got what I wanted for my Walther and got the stainless gun I had been drooling about. BUT, I would still be interested in the laser grips if the cost was not too high. Hope you sell yours as well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Still available?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts