Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This gun is in VGC ..shot very ,very little, very tight two small specs on the side plate ,unable to capture on camera..the gun has been carried.... Gun is chambered for 44Spl. 365.00 shipped to your FFL...in lower 47 no shipments to California

First I'll take it gets it...

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a great price on a fine lookin' .44 Special!

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
A pretty good price including shipping.
I was also going to comment on the quality of the photo showing the bright clean barrel.
And then, unless my eyes are incorrect, you took this photo standing in front of a loaded gun......say it ain't so!!! Sure looks like I am staring at a pistol loaded with lead wad-cutters.

But, the price is still good.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Did that revolver come with the bobbed hammer, or am I simply not seeing it right?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Holy cows Buckeye! A picture of a loaded gun. You should really be more careful. You know how those things have minds of their own. You could have gotten hurt or worse. Sarcasm intended.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I carry a S&W 642 in my front pocket and it is loaded . pointing at who knows what... ??????

Should I carry my 642 unloaded and use it as a rock. ???????

And yes its a DAO no hammer fixed sights......

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yes I did..
The day I bought the Rossi a Ruger TALO Edition Vaquero came available .
.and I had to buy that...
and then a friend of mine got in a tough spot and had to sell me back a Russian SKS that I sold him just a couple of years ago....

I had to buy that...so I have to let the Rossi go.....I hate to but thats the way it is sometimes....I hadn't shot it or anything I'm afraid if i do I may just keep it....

II may run across another someday ..but I'm dang sure it will not be this nice

Sell pending with johnburgelin

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Yes I did..
The day I bought it a Ruger TALO Edition Vaquero came available .
.and I had to buy that...
and then a friend of mine got in a tough spot and had to sell me back a Russian SKS that I sold him just a couple of years ago....

I had to buy that...so I have to let the Rossi go.....I hate to but thats the way it is sometimes....I hadn't shot it or anything I'm afraid if i do I may just keep it....

II may run across another someday ..but I'm dang sure it will not be this nice

Sell pending with johnburgelin
John is a lucky man.......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts