Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, TA.net! Okay, here we go, I got a deal on some holsters, and I'm passing the savings on to you, before I go and put them up on ebay one at a time! Check the list below for any holster you may be interested in. These are listed at $65 and up on the manufacturer website, but I am letting these go for $25 OBO. *Discounts available with multi-item purchase!* PM me with any requests/interests/offers/questions.

These are all leather holsters from holsterama.com, brand new in original packaging, have not been used at all.

RIGHT HAND
Make/Model
B-HP 3 slot
Beretta 92F-no rail- paddle - SOLD
Bersa 380 paddle - SOLD
Colt 1911 3” paddle - SOLD
Colt 1911-5” Minimalist - SOLD
Glock 17-22 belt - SOLD
Glock 17-22 IWB - SOLD
Glock 17-22 Paddle -SOLD
Glock 19-23 belt (qty. 2)
Glock 19-23 IWB
Glock 19-23 paddle
Glock 26-27 belt
Glock 26-27 Pancake - SOLD
Glock 26-27 paddle - SOLD
Glock Mag Pouch - SOLD
HK USP Compact belt
HK USP paddle
Judge 2 1/2” 3 slot
Judge 2 1/2” belt
Judge 3” 3-slot
Ruger P85 belt - SOLD
Ruger P89 paddle
S&W J-2” belt - SOLD
S&W J-2" IWB - SOLD
S&W J-2” hammerless - SOLD
S&W K-4” paddle - SOLD
Sig 220-226 IWB
Sig P-226 belt - SOLD
Sig P228-P229/Ruger SR9C/SR40C IWB
Springfield XD Minimalist
Springfield XD-3” 3 slot
Springfield XD-40 paddle - SOLD
Springfield XD-45-3” Tan IWB
Walther PP-PPK paddle w/ retension
Walther PP-PPK paddle open top
Walther PPK belt - qty 2
Walther PPK IWB
Walther PPK crossdraw belt (works as strongside too)
LEFT HAND
Make/Model
Colt 1911 3” - 1 more available!
Springfield XD-3”
S&W J-2”
S&W J-2" - SOLD
S&W K-2 ½ IWB
Walther PPK

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
:nopics::icon_ poke:

Reactions: counsel650

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, you REALLY want me to post 40+ pics of holsters?!? Hold on, let me clear my schedule for the next few WEEKS... lol

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
In BrotherBrians behalf, I purchased the Colt 3" right hand paddle holster that was listed in his original post. It was less than 1/2 the retail price on the maker's website.
It looks GREAT, fits perfectly (other than a normal break-in).

Here are the photos with my ATI Titan NiBX 3" 1911 .45 (that's .45 inches, NOT .45mm as in another thread) :D

BriansHolster1.jpg
FRONT

BriansHolster2.jpg
BACK showing paddle (adjustable for cant)

·
Registered
124 Posts
S&W J-2” belt

Which belt holster model is this?? They have multiple models on their site.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reg S&W J 2" is open top pancake like this:
Leather PANCAKE Holster - Open Top - www.Holsterama.com
I also have the J 2" hammerless with thumb break, but im having a difficult time finding it in their inventory. May have been a 1-off special request. it is a RH w thumb break, and it has the belt loop in the back, but 2 slots cut into it so it could double as a crossdraw.

Oh, all holsters are available in BLACK only.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got it, thanks.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am finding that I occasionally run across either a 2nd holster that is already on the list, or a different holster that I neglected to add to the list. I will try to make edits as necessary. Cmon gang, Christmas is almost here! Just a couple more weeks to get some of these holsters, if no one else needs, then I will be forced to sell them on (gasp) EBAY! Don't let this happen!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Any chance of your having a right hand, 3" 1911 BELT holster?
(not the paddle that i already purchased from you, which is just fine)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any chance of your having a right hand, 3" 1911 BELT holster?
(not the paddle that i already purchased from you, which is just fine)
The only colt holster I have left is this:
Leather YAQUI Style Holster - www.Holsterama.com
I mistakenly called it a "minimalist", because it covers very little of the barrel, compared to most holsters. However, this one only goes for $43 on the website, I would take $20 for it, includes Priority shipping. The adjustment screw by the trigger guard is placed to hold pistol REAL tight, the leather will def need a little stretching time.

EDIT: I fit both my 5" barrel 1911 in it (for test fit only) and a 3.5" para 1911. It fits them both, so barrel length shouldnt ever be an issue with this style of holster.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
This is a copy/paste from a pm, it has links to each that I have avail.

I have 3. There is a traditional open top pancake, in black:
http://www.holsterama.com/leather-pa...ster-open-top/
There is the adjustable paddle style w/ thumb break, in black:
http://www.holsterama.com/leather-pa...ith-retention/
Then I have the 1 slot/1 loop style, open top, also... wait for it... in black:
http://www.holsterama.com/leather-be...ster-open-top/

I also have a Glock mag pouch for 1 mag. I have someone interested in one of them, but still awaiting confirm.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just a post to thank TexasDeputy, Ironmags and jonrjen, as well as everyone else who has shown interest in buying these holsters. List is getting smaller, but still have some really good deals, would like to see these all gone by the year's end. I offer progressive discounts for more items, so check around to see if anyone you know might be shopping for a holster, or just gift it to someone! Remember:

"Nuthin' says luvin'
like sumthin' to put yer gun in'."

(HAH, I just made that up on the SPOT! Isn't it.... terrible?)

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
Received my holsters today. After ordering two different styles for my Glock you would have thought that I would have gone straight to them and do a trial fit. You would have been wrong....LOL. I was quick to unpack the minimalist holster for the 5" Colt 1911, and it fits perfect. It will allow the pistol to ride high on the hip right where I prefer. But the greatest part is that it is my ATI FatBoy LW that fits perfect and holds it nice and tight.

I feel certain that the holsters for the Glocks will fit just as well.

If anyone here is looking for some great holster deals here, make sure to check with BrotherBrian before you think about retail, the net or Amazon. Priced great, ships fast and he's Family here.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay out of the original 43 holsters, I have sold 11, which leaves 32 left. Only a couple weeks before Christmas, order now to get them before! I ship Priority mail, insured, should get there in 2-3 days after ordering. The wife needs her kitchen remodeled, and she says my holsters are in her way! Hey, I say any woman who is capable in the kitchen should certainly be able to work around 3 dozen holsters, about 50 lbs of leather-working goods, and a Playstation 3... and still be able to make me a sandwich, but what do I know, right? I need these things gone like yesterday, baby!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts