Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week of sleepless nights, I've decided to ditch the .45ACP and stick with my 9mm. The serial dates it to 1998 production, amazing shape for its age. There is only very light wear on the slide, probably from being holstered. Internals look like new, clean and lightly oiled. The gold plating is immaculate, and the rosewood grips show no wear. Only fault is a missing grip screw. Comes with original plastic case, manual, and one magazine.

Trade interests: Looking for an EDC in 9mm, and stainless PTs.

$400.

I also have a matching PT-22 BGR for sale. It's got a little wear from being carried, but it's clean, and the plating is great. Accurate little bugger too! Pics coming.

$200

Located in Indiana. FTF with valid Indiana ID and LTCH, or shipped FFL to FFL, split fees.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link! I might just swoop that up. The 945 is sold, the PT-22 is sold pending payment. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest. I WILL own another Taurus, very, very soon.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Thanks for the link! I might just swoop that up. The 945 is sold, the PT-22 is sold pending payment. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest. I WILL own another Taurus, very, very soon.
Congrats on the sales, and my sympathy also. I'm sure it was difficult to part with them. IMHO, If I didn't already have a 92, I'd be all over that 99 jon linked to.

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
Congrats on the sales, and my sympathy also. I'm sure it was difficult to part with them. IMHO, If I didn't already have a 92, I'd be all over that 99 jon linked to.
Now you do know that your allowed to own more than one PT92/99....right? And you could save the shipping cost by driving over and picking it up in person...Larry is a pretty good guy to deal with. Maybe too good, I was there Friday to pickup my Circuit Judge, he is holding a Ruger 10/22 for me and have a Henry lever action on its way.

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
Boy Howdy I'm glad you sold that. The 945 was causing me bad dreams of what to do. And I really didn't need three PT945 pistols, but I had managed to almost talk myself into it do to not having that color combination....it sure is purty.

As for going with a PT92/99, you couldn't go wrong either way....There is a reason behind having such a strong following...they are that nice to shoot!!!! The PT99 is becoming a little harder to locate with the adj sites, but of course it is all a matter of personal choice when talking fixed to adjustable sites.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Now you do know that your allowed to own more than one PT92/99....right? And you could save the shipping cost by driving over and picking it up in person...Larry is a pretty good guy to deal with. Maybe too good, I was there Friday to pickup my Circuit Judge, he is holding a Ruger 10/22 for me and have a Henry lever action on its way.
I already blame you for me getting a 101P, so don't push it, buddy. :D I think I already have a fair representation of that part of the Taurus line: PT58HC, 92 Duo Tone, 917 (converted to Duo Tone), and now the 101P. :)

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
I already blame you for me getting a 101P, so don't push it, buddy. :D I think I already have a fair representation of that part of the Taurus line: PT58HC, 92 Duo Tone, 917 (converted to Duo Tone), and now the 101P. :)
Sorry.....not!!! I am curious, which of the PT line is your favorite?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts