Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have these leftover from the recent sale of my pt92afs.

Fobus paddle holster, fits railed and non railed models. $20 shipped ****SOLD****

2 hideous holsters single mag pouches. Coyote in color and 1.75" belt loops. $35 shipped for both....$20 shipped individually.

Payment accepted: USPS money order...personal check...cash (if you so choose to send cash in the mail, not recommended)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

Fobus is gone

Two Hideous Holsters pt92/m9 mag pouches with 1.75" belt loops. Excellent retention

$35 shipped to you for both or $20 individually

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump $30 shipped just want em gone

·
Registered
13,938 Posts
Received my holster today....I sure appreciate the quick shipping and the condition is excellent.

Anyone looking at the remaining items, I just want to share with you my transaction in dealing with this member...IT WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that Jon, it's been a long Guard Drill weekend, how bout a late monday night bump?

Pt92 mag holsters still available, $30 shipped to you.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for pt92 mag pouches $30 shipped to you

·
Registered
13,938 Posts
How about a morning Bump!!!

Those holster mags are not what I would call hideous by any means just because they are a different color. Now pink with yellow stripes maybe a different story, but these fit in more with Desert Storm or even Urban Comando looks.
Maybe if you were to post a photo of the back side of the mag pouches so others could see the belt loop mount and the way the form fits from the rear.
I mean heck, if the color is the issue, the new owner could always shoot a coat of paint or even rattle can bedliner over the tan color.

Hmmmmm...(as I think out loud).......Textured paint/bedliner cost $5. I'll go $25 shipped, if no one comes to their right mind and wants to jump in ahead of me at $30 which is a bargain. (I'm just cheap!!!)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You ask I deliver. Pictures of the belt loops. kydex made belt loops fits belt size 1.75" and below. fasteners used are chicago screws

Still asking $30 shipped for both

Attachments

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Friday Noon Hour bump. $30 shipped to you

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How bout an even $30?

Ha Thanks for the bump

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All you fellas with pt92's you know you need some mag pouches for gun games, this is your deal.

These pouches retail for $19.95 plus $5 shipping.

I'm selling both for $30 shipped that's a $15 dollar savings.

These are practically new, worn to the range maybe 3 times. An opportunity to get good gear at a great price!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Bumpilio!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any reasonable offers considered. Jon if you want them for your stated $27.50 they're yours. pm me

·
Registered
13,938 Posts
Any reasonable offers considered. Jon if you want them for your stated $27.50 they're yours. pm me
OH MAN, I can't do that to you. I just wanted to do brush up on my negotiation strategies. PM me the address again and I'll get $30 headed your way. So mark these as SOLD!!!

I do appreciate it, and that holster fits the pistol perfect.

Jon

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
OH MAN, I can't do that to you. I just wanted to do brush up on my negotiation strategies. PM me the address again and I'll get $30 headed your way. So mark these as SOLD!!!

I do appreciate it, and that holster fits the pistol perfect.

Jon
What a "prince" of a guy! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts