Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS Dan Wesson Model 14 357mag 4 inch barrel

This is "Built like a tank" Dan Wesson revolver..this gun is tight and has a wonderful Dan Wesson trigger that they are known for..
This revolver was built in Monson Mass. ..sports a great set of grips that I just installed..

At one time this revolver had some cosmetic issues ...that the previous owner had the gun ..professionally Parkerized..which makes a very durable finish...

selling to help fund a new project

399.00 shipped to your FFL in lower 47 ...no sells to California ( to much hassle)

add $5.00 for shipping to Alaska

I could use a Taurus PD..steel ,UL or Poly..

Gun comes alone

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a model 14 not 15 I will attempt to post more pics ASAP

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Independence Day Bump. ;)

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Nice revolver!

·
Registered
24,853 Posts
Nice wheel gun but not for me.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've had several trade offers....not really interested in long guns at this time..

But I could use a Taurus PD..steel ,UL or Poly..

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I was asked about trades....I really have been looking for a Taurus PD...and if you have offers make'em....
Trade interests ..Taurus 450...817..627...455... 3inch barreled revolvers

or make other offers..
this is great revolver..

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Don't do it. You'll be kicking yourself in the tush.
I have two actual D.W.s and a High Standard Sentinel Mk 2 which was built by and is basically a model 14 (no dash). They will be the last guns that I sell, if ever.
This price seems to be very reasonable. (Check G. Broker) If I didn't already have 2 1/2, 3 3/4 (not "4"), and 6 inch barrelled versions, I'd probably buy this.
Here's a link to the D.W. forum. | The Dan Wesson Forum | The Legend Lives On?
@Buckeye and bmbroker, if you P.M. the serial (minus the last two is cool) to me, I should be able to give you an idea as to when it was made. The S.N. list that I have, although incomplete, has enough info to guess the year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts