Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have several pair of grips available for sale...One (1) pair of imitation stag grips, with Taurus factory medallions, for the Gaucho Model Single Action Revolver...and Three (3) pair for the 1911 Government model with Taurus factory medallions... Each pair has been cut for the ambi-safety and sanded down so as to work with the Taurus Model 1911..Of all of the grips similar to these sold, no complaints regarding the fit on the Taurus 1911..Price includes delivery anywhere in the CONUS...Sold to the first forum member to post an "I'll take it"...Acceptable methods of payment are: Money Order or Paypal...If using Paypal, I will need an email address to send a request for payment...For pictures showing how these grips look mounted on my Springfield Armory 1911 or Taurus Gaucho, please email: [email protected] ....Many thanks from the Bluegrassstate...
1911 #2. Coco Bolo Wood...$45.00

1911 #4. Kingwood....$45.00

1911 #1. Brazilian Redwood...$45.00

Gaucho #1. Imitation Stag....$55.00

·
Registered
276 Posts
Re: FS: 1911 Grips w/Taurus Factory Medallions & Gaucho Faux Stag Grips w/medallions

Did you make these, and if so where did you get the medallions? Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: 1911 Grips w/Taurus Factory Medallions & Gaucho Faux Stag Grips w/medallions

I purchase the grips from various suppliers, buy rubber factory grips with Taurus medallions, remove the medallions then install them on the grips I resell...thanks..blb

·
Registered
276 Posts

Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: FS: 1911 Grips w/Taurus Factory Medallions & Gaucho Faux Stag Grips w/medall

These grips are sweet! I wanna set, but I gotta save up some cash! My "Want" list has gotten bigger than my "Get" list! LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Rocketfoot,
I know what you mean...just let me know if you would like to see additional pic's...If I had listed all the pic's I have available of the grips I have listed, you and everyone else that has viewed this thread would get tired of waiting for the download....later...blb

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Pair #4 are sold...however, I still have the others available...thanks. blb

·
Registered
8,150 Posts

That's very interesting. I was surfing Ebay months ago and ran across one of your listings, then put a link to the listing in another thread. Small world indeed.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=2006.0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts