Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to depress anyone but...
According to the local news paper somebody in my general area (nearby town) is freeing cats and dogs in blocks of ice and putting them by the side of the road.
They look like they are being frozen in plastic boxes full of water then dumped around town minus the box.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
As a dog lover I would like to do the same thing to them, and see what they think of it.
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breath the same air as us.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
That's sick!!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I'm sure I read somewhere that people who can carry out this sort of level of cruelty to animals have psycopathic tendencies and it is not a big step for them to start harming people.

This person needs to be found quickly.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That's pretty weird. I think that maybe you should go on a stake out for this individual or individuals, and zap em with Taser's XREP from your shotgun! Then handcuff 'em, and give them to your local PD!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yep, anybody that would do this is a psycho and needs to be put away! Given the chance they would harm someone! If I ever found someone doing this they might not have a good day! Hope they are stopped soon, our pets are like our kids if ya know what I mean!?

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
There's some sick folks in the world. Mom was watching Animal Planet the other day, and when I walked in they were talking about prosecuting a diabetic woman who had been injecting her animals with insulin. Evidently she got her jollies by watching the animals go into convulsions. And these were big animals. Just a thoroughly rotten SOB - and the world's full of 'em.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
That's one of the most foul acts of animal abuse i've ever heard of, i can't believe what people will do sometimes just to satisfy their own twisted desires. It doesn't seem like it's going to get any better either.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
I remember a few years ago a man was arrested because he had a large chest freezer in his garage filled with frozen puppies and kittens. He would answer ads in the paper for free pups or kittens, and get the entire litters. He was using them to feed his pet snakes.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I remember a few years ago a man was arrested because he had a large chest freezer in his garage filled with frozen puppies and kittens. He would answer ads in the paper for free pups or kittens, and get the entire litters. He was using them to feed his pet snakes.
I used to jump with a guy who did the same thing - only just kittens. He'd gas them first with carbon monoxide, and he didn't have a big freezer so he put them in his regular freezer. Lost a few girlfriends that way too. Evidently buying rats was getting too expensive, and he could get the kittens for free. He was feeding a python.

Course the flip side was a guy I jumped with in Coolidge, AZ. Open up his freezer and you'd see a bunch of rattlesnakes curled up in perfect spirals and frozen solid. We asked him how he got them like that, and he said he caught them in the dessert and they were alive when he put them in the freezer. They'd evidently curl up to try and stay warm and then freeze that way.

I don't think a whole lot of either practice. I've shot my share of squirrels and rabbits, and some folks don't see any difference between that and a cat or dog. I disagree.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Lord help them if I caught them! No judge,No jury! :mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh shit... its quite cruelty. Its could might be better if you shared some pics. :( But I'm thinking that
wasn't there anybody to resist strictly to stop his job.
I think it must be called at court and there must be a case on it. I love Siberian huskies. you know!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts