Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good Grief...my first-ever pistol problem! While firing my DAO Millennium Pro PT145 at the range recently, my front sight post fell off. I continued my range session using the "point" shooting method and still hit targets well enough although impact was a bit lower than normal. I took the front sight home and screwed it back in with a revolver screw driver (tiny minisucle screw with minimal thread...I might add). Hmmm, guess I'll have to check on this on a regular basis. Anybody have similar problems? Recommendations?

Administrator
Lock Tite. :thumb:

Registered
first post. just today bought new PT145 havent shot yet,it desen't have a setscrew (allen head) in the front site just a hole ,no scerw.Guess they just forgot it I assume

Registered
If it was/is brand new, I'd request the dealer exchange it, if he won't ask that he contact Taurus to order the set screw, but don't send it in for something so minor.
Also if he won't exchange it, I'd make future purchases someplace else (but that's just me).

Registered
I sHOT MY NEW PT I45 TODAY,WITHOUT THE FRONT SIGHT SET SCREW IT SHOT GREAT REALLY [ WAS PLEASED 25 FT ALLWITHIN A FEW INCHES OF THE LITTLE RED DOT ONCE I GOT USED TO THE 8 SIGHTS USING A REST BAG OF COURSE BUT I GOT TO SHOOTIN AT SOME BIG DIRT CLODS ON THE BERM AT THE END OF THE RANGE (ABOUT 100 FT,CLODS SIZE OF AN ORANGE) HIT A FEW THE OTHERSWOULD HAVE DUCKED, JUST STANDING UP FREE STYLE THE GUN WORKS FOR ME THIS WEB SIGHT REALLY REALLY HELPED THANKS YALL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts