Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much into superstition but these little critters were caught under my desk at work last night, I really don't like having a juvenile diamondback under my desk but it's good to know the sticky traps also works on reptiles. It's that time of the year and today's outside temp is well on the north side of 80 degrees so the creepy crawlies find a way into our building. Just another work hazard out here in the southwest.

x101ABNDevil
R.I.P. PT42

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
Looks like he was stalking some dinner...

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
I'm not much into superstition but these little critters were caught under my desk at work last night, I really don't like having a juvenile diamondback under my desk but it's good to know the sticky traps also works on reptiles. It's that time of the year and today's outside temp is well on the north side of 80 degrees so the creepy crawlies find a way into our building. Just another work hazard out here in the southwest.

x101ABNDevil
R.I.P. PT42
How often do you clean out under your desk.? Looks like about 6 months worth of captures.

·
Registered
24,600 Posts
I'm thinking that had to smell bad.

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
I'm thinking your not very observant.........;)

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Your desk is INSIDE ???

Reactions: Sekol and darbo

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Being that was a baby rattler, I would bet there are several more slithering around you at work.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
That is so nasty..:puke:

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Ick.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts