Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the outer banks gun club is by far the best deal around me membership is $50 a year 100 yd rifle range, 50 yard pistol range, 25 yard plinking range, a trap and skeet field guests are $10.00 so anyone heading to the outerbanks of nc bring your guns and shoot with us also Im me and if I am off would love to meet and shoot with any of you Randy

·
Registered
312 Posts
WOW...sound like a range I would want to try out. I perfer an outdoor range compared an indoor one.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Looks like a nice range. Thanks for sharing with us..

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'm comming to NC next month, but unfortunately not in your area. Looks like a nice range.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I can get to one but the hours are odd.

You have a nice-looking range and a nicer-looking array of firepower.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Those tables look pretty stout to me. Are those 4" square tubing legs? and plywood tops? Looks like a really nice place to go shooting.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Nice looking facility and it sure did look like a nice day! We were planning to go to our outdoor range tomorrow but they are calling form snow and sleet and I'm just not that hard core!!

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Very nice, thanks for the pics

·
Registered
701 Posts
Wish I was There! sweet lookin Guns too!

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
the outer banks gun club is by far the best deal around me membership is $50 a year 100 yd rifle range, 50 yard pistol range, 25 yard plinking range, a trap and skeet field guests are $10.00 so anyone heading to the outerbanks of nc bring your guns and shoot with us also Im me and if I am off would love to meet and shoot with any of you Randy
That would be something I would be interested in, it would give me another excuse to head to
the beach! That is a nice looking range, what part of the Banks is that located near? I might
have to PM you if I get a chance to head out there this summer.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That would be something I would be interested in, it would give me another excuse to head to
the beach! That is a nice looking range, what part of the Banks is that located near? I might
have to PM you if I get a chance to head out there this summer.
nc farmer heres the address 1521 Link Rd Mann's Harbor nc 27953. Its near nags head/manteo area Here's a link to their site
Outer Banks Gun Club Inc. If you get down let me kow I work strange shifts and sometimes have a lot of time off Randy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts