1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hmm... the deal is wrong. It is $165 + S&H for the Blaster line. Unless the deal takes the 3 % discount into account. Single use only, by the way.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... the deal is wrong. It is $165 + S&H for the Blaster line. Unless the deal takes the 3 % discount into account. Single use only, by the way.
Yes the CHET-1 removes the difference. Yes, single use only hence "blaster ammo". Unless you reload you would be hard pressed to find 1000 rnds for $160+S&H. Brand name would cost you $197 at the very least. But maybe this type of deal just isn't for you.....With the other deal they had in Jan some members asked to post other deals from Freedom. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Thanks for the headsup T24 appreciate it!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yes the CHET-1 removes the difference. Yes, single use only hence "blaster ammo". Unless you reload you would be hard pressed to find 1000 rnds for $160+S&H. Brand name would cost you $197 at the very least. But maybe this type of deal just isn't for you.....With the other deal they had in Jan some members asked to post other deals from Freedom. Thanks for the post.
No, I meant that I thought there was a mistake in the link, but maybe not. The chet-1 coupon code is single use - you can't use it a second time. Guess how I know.

I've just ordered my second case of Blaster 9 mm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts