Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a
company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus???

GEORGE SOROS

Is there a conspiracy here? I dont know? But what if you controlled all the gun and ammo companies that you could...then you closed them.

Thoughts???

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
there's nothing there......... snopes.com: George Soros - Freedom Group

And trust me, all Cerebus cares about is money. They're about as likely to shut them down as Obama would be to support national concealed carry.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I have been mildly suspicious, because they are buying firearms companies right and left. The latest was Para-Ordnance, I believe. But I do not look at it as conspiracy, as much as I do a squelching of the economy. Competition is good for the economy and the consumer, and these buyouts are not compatible with this reality.......

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get these emails all the time.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not only that but Soros also owns Progressive Insurance)

If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros
Along with the string-pulling puppet master, Jeremiah Wright.

Reactions: dogchild and ozzy

·
Registered
597 Posts
The only thing you have to worry about with Freedom Group or Cerberus or whatever you choose to call them these days, is that these companies they are buying will soon be making weapons that are sub-par replicas of their former selves. Dont believe it, just as the Bushmaster former CEO, who since selling Bushmaster to them has since reformed a new AR company with mostly original Bushmaster employees, in the former Bushmaster manufacturing building, using the former Bushmaster machines. The goal, to once again make an AR that dominates the market like the Bushmaster of old. High hopes? Maybe, but at least by making the mistake of selling and costing those people their jobs, he has done the honorable thing once Freedom Group fired them and moved shop, he has rehired, formed the now Windham Weaponry and once again producing quality AR's. I know I own one.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I have to agree. I have first hand dealing with the new Marlin. Very disappointing, CS is horrible and the product was defective out of the box.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
I get these emails all the time.
Perhaps, before sending "these emails" on or posting them in a forum, you should spend some time with teh googles. ;) This particular lie has been posted here numerous times.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Its hard to say what is going on, from day to day, in big business anymore. It is the same from making cars to making guns, you can always smell a rat, but can never find it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts