Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Freedom ammo has 9MM---gone---

Freedom ammo has 2000 case of 9mm FMJ sell at 500rd a case staring at 12:00 pm CDT for $172.29

9mm 115 gr. RN

I am in no way connected with freedom ammounitions

that is comes to $17.30 per 50

·
Registered
911 Posts
and its going fast!

·
Registered
911 Posts
what sucks is the limit of 1 per customer. I have been sitting on a group buy demand for some time and was going to fullfill it right now but instead had to break the group buy and call a bunch of people to put in their orders themselves. BAH.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah that does suck.. I cant believe there is still ammo available after over 1 hour. Maybe things are looking up

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
1.5 million rounds in 2 hours, I don't think the problem is the government.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You can buy more then one deal just have to make multiple orders & pay separate shipping. If I remember the shipping is $17 to Florida per order. I have bought 3 orders from them.

Mike

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
They do have 45 acp, 40 S&W and a small amount of blaster 223 at this moment.
In Stock Now...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm going to wait until .223/5.56 is back down reasonable, and in the meantime pick it up in Wally World when it shows up and is cheap. I have to shoot sparingly though on it since I don't want to drop below 200 rounds.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Was just on their site; they are out of EVERYTHING!!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I signed up for their email list, I received a email 2 days prior saying 2000 cases would start selling at 12:00 cdt on the 10th. It was selling quick.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got 500 rds from them last week. Used GunBot to know when they release some, worked out to about $19 a box of 50 with shipping which is what I have been paying around here at the LGS with a 2 box limit....... when the store had any.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts