Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

When I bought my Taurus 24 / 7 .40 Pro I got a free membership for the NRA! It's been months now & I haven't heard hide nor hair from the NRA! :???: Did anyone else get thier free NRA membership??? How long does it take?? A year to get the membership??

Thanks,
Happy & safe shooting!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Nunsa said:
Greetings,

When I bought my Taurus 24 / 7 .40 Pro I got a free membership for the NRA! It's been months now & I haven't heard hide nor hair from the NRA! :???: Did anyone else get thier free NRA membership??? How long does it take?? A year to get the membership??

Thanks,
Happy & safe shooting!!!!!!
Did you fill out the form, attach your invoice copy, and mail it to Taurus. If you did not you will be waiting a long time!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Robby said:
Did you fill out the form, attach your invoice copy, and mail it to Taurus. If you did not you will be waiting a long time!!!
Possible even forever. I got mine a month and a half or so after I mailed the form.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tubaman said:
Possible even forever. I got mine a month and a half or so after I mailed the form.
Yes I filled everything out! Invoice, receipt, you name it...! I wouldn't be asking if I didn't do that!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Didn't take long for my first one and even shorter for the second one to renew

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just was able to pick my Pro 140 yesterday is this a 24/7 only? or is there somwhere on Taurus's website where i can get the paperwork?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Doc Venkman:

Thanks for the link. This was a best kept secrest. I bought my PT140P three weeks ago and did not find the NRA membership form or instructions. I went back to Academy Sports to ask about the form and they could not find it nor know where to get it. Again, thanks for the link.

Texas Phil Peeno

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
It took mine a few months to show up. And when you buy two guns on the same receipt, you have to fill out the form for one gun and wait for the membership to show up. Then you need to fill out the form a 2nd time and include your NRA membership number and send it in again for the 2nd gun.

I found out you cannot just circle the two guns on the receipt and ask for a two year membership. That method does not work.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
ya same thing happen to me vegas, really blows.

i bought two i should get two years.

i mailed mine to close to the deadline jan 31 2007 to send one in and wait then send the other. took about 3 months to get my membership.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I contacted the NRA in regards to my Taurus membership heres what they had to say:

Thank you for contacting us.
Your membership posted to our files on 6/24/08 and everything is in order. You should receive your membership packet within the next 5-10 business days. Your NRA member number is #########. The first issue of America's 1st Freedom will arrive later this month.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Best Regards,
Ken
NRA Member Communications
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030

1 - 17 of 17 Posts