Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Freaky is an understatement... That is down right scary!!! If bad actors could reprogram it/them for hostile action, it could be devastating!

Reactions: Desperado

·
Super Moderator
36,020 Posts
I'm having a very hard time buying that this is real. After that, hoping that it is not,

·
Registered
24,598 Posts
I'm calling Photo Shop.

·
22,294 Posts
No way that's real. I'm with stupimlico. The most advanced humanoid robot is discussed in this article, and from the video in that article I doubt even the Boston Dynamics robot can do what's in that OP video.

But if you don't think the day is coming....

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,938 Posts
And when it shows up at your door, asking for your firearms????????

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Reactions: pegasus

·
Registered
18,796 Posts
I'm stocking up on magnets, jumper cables and stayin' on top of scrap prices.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Hahaha.....................
Foooooooled you..............................:p

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
"The Bosstown Dynamics video is not real. It does not have images of a real robot gunslinger. It is made with clever CGI technology, where the motions of a human actor are used to create an animated video. It is very well done, and can fool nearly anyone."

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/10/robot-gunslinger-by-bosstown-dynamics-fools-many/

The final part of the article is the most telling.

Those who would rule do not need robot warriors if they can control what information flows to the people they would rule.

"We control what you see and hear." Formally from the TV show The Outer Limits, now the unofficial tag line for the network news.

·
Super Moderator
36,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I have one of those in My basement, I haven't gotten it to fire a weapon yet but I sure do love chasing the neighborhood kids around.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
In reference to the original post.

If you look close there is a blur around the "robot" that is not around anything else. It's there but faint.

Someone did a good job making this.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Super Moderator
36,020 Posts
In reference to the original post.

If you look close there is a blur around the "robot" that is not around anything else. It's there but faint.

Someone did a good job making this.

All the Best,
D. White

Resume material for ILM...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts