Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Good for the homeowner! That's 2 less punks on the streets.

Reactions: Marinevietvet

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Sounds like two good buddies drove off and left two of their friends to die alone. Got no pity for any of them.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Wow! Four guys! The article said Fayetteville. I guess that may be North Carolina, right?
Hope the homeowner's injuries aren't too severe.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
They won't be bothering that house again anytime soon. The homeowner put up a good fight against a nasty bunch of hoodlums. Good for him! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Good job. At least we only have to support 2 POS behind bars. Hope the homeowner will be ok

Reactions: tservice

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
The BGs in the home shall be referred to as "Buh" and "Bye" - the two that fled shall be rreferred to as "Chicken" and "Sheet"!!

I hope they reel those two in and charge them with every thing in the book. With the homeowner apparently shot the whole lot get attempted murder at least in MO.

Dirtbags!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Wow! Four guys! The article said Fayetteville. I guess that may be North Carolina, right?
Hope the homeowner's injuries aren't too severe.
Spent a few years there while assigned to the 18th ABC & the 82nd, they didn't call it FayetteNam for nothing!

Shooting was about 10 miles from my old home.

Tough place back in the late 80's and early 90's, spent a few nights as a sentry watching my front yard, we were very happy to move.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Hopefully the two perps get charged with murder.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
The home owner put up a damn good fight and I hope his injurys are minor, Good job....

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Glad the home owner handled his business and what would have happened if he wasn't armed innocent man or his family probably would have been killed. 2nd amendment gave him the right to defend himself.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Too bad for the homeowner. He'll probably lose everything after court fees and suits.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
For the past few months, I've kept my Taurus M66 revolver handy in my bedroom for nighttime home defense purposes, but after reading about these four pukes breaking into this man's home, I think I'll get my (17 plus 1) PT92 9mm out of the gun safe and keep it accessible in the event I'm ever faced with a situation in which numerous home intruders are ever stupid enough to cross the threshold to my home.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory .

The 95 lumen tactical light might prove itself useful, as well.

Thanks to the OP for sharing the link to this story.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
5 lives forever changed. 4 young men could have chosen a million other things to do with their lives, instead they chose the very costly life of crime.

I hope the home owner was not seriously wounded.

Too many people willing to steal from others and to kill for the ill gotten gains.

Reactions: coypu76 and Paul81

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
More thining of the gene pool. Wish homeowner a full recovery..

·
Registered
589 Posts
And for the gun controllers, that is why hi capacity mags are useful. If 4 people invade, you need all the uninterrupted fire power you can have.

2 charged in attempted home invasion, 2 others killed | abc11.com
An attempted home invasion by four armed assailants was repelled by an armed homeowner.
Two of the invaders were killed, the other two are in custody. The homeowner, whose privacy is protected, was uninjured.
I salute this homeowner!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Glad to see 2 of them exercised thier constutuional rights. The right to a speedy trial (1155 FPS),Due prosess (Hopeful double tap),Freedom of choice (Picked the wrong house to invade).Hope every thing works out for the home owner.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts