Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Tulsa man picked the wrong SUV to burglarize early Friday morning.
Tulsa Police say four women leaving a south Tulsa bar took the law into their own hands and caught Jonathon Ethriedge inside their SUV.
The four college softball players were having a reunion of sorts at Baker's Street Pub near 71st and Memorial.
When they left the bar at around 12:30 a.m., two of them noticed someone in their SUV.
The man, 29-year-old Jonathon Ethriedge got out of the SUV and ran, but not before the four women caught up with him and held him on the ground until Tulsa Police could arrive.
Tulsa Police say Ethriedge is also suspected of taking a wallet and cell phone from a woman inside the bar.
Jonathon Ethriedge was booked into the Tulsa County jail on complaints of larceny, burglary and public intoxication.
Four Female Softball Players Catch Tulsa Man - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Nice!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That'll "learn him, durn him"! :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
And they didn't even hit him with a bat.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Nice, wasn't it a few months ago, some cheerleaders in OKC took out a bad guy as well?

Sounds about right, I met alot of girls when I was in college up there in stillwater and all i can say, is sounds about right!

Way to go girls!

Reactions: bre346

·
Administrator
39,379 Posts
That guy will never live that down, among all his thug buddies. He'll probably have a new street name now. :D

Reactions: dbsoundguy

·
Super Moderator
35,550 Posts
I was also expecting the analysis of wood versus aluminum when it comes to hitting power!

Reactions: GunsandNoses

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Too bad they didn't use their bats to provide a little contact counseling to the dirt bag.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good for them!! He looks like a real smarta** in the picture.... wonder if he told any of the other criminals in the jail that he was tackled, and held down by four girls?? I love it!! Hope some big bubba made him his girlfriend!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice one girls, should have cut his thingy bob off, then he could only run on two legs in future

Girls 100 -- Car crook minus one

one for the girls, just as capable as men, if not more capable

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, wasn't it a few months ago, some cheerleaders in OKC took out a bad guy as well?

Sounds about right, I met alot of girls when I was in college up there in stillwater and all i can say, is sounds about right!

Way to go girls!
No. They were on the wrestling team.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts