Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I went into my favorite gunstore today to get rid of some surplus items I had.

Wound up with a good chunk of change. I almost bought some ammo with it but decided instead to look in with the holsters.

I found these lefty holsters in with the used holsters. They feel like they are very good quality. The H&R peeks out of the slimjim a bit, but not enough to be unsafe. My snubby rides very comfortably on my belt, though it still sees weak-hand pocket carry most of the time in a nice pocket holster.

I plan to use these holsters mainly for woods carry due to the strap design. However, I wouldn't dismiss carrying the snubby now and again like this after I aquire a speedloader and gain sufficient practice with the strap.

The brand is "Hunter." I've not heard of them, but then again I dont' really do brand name much - I just narrow down what I like until I find what I'm looking for. This is how I came by my original carry gun which is still with me to this day, 10 years later.

I feel I made out well.

Josh <><

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.