Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my G2went out today to try on holsters. I tried a few of the Fobus/Blackhawk/Uncle Mikes type paddle holsters, but
couldn't find one that didn't have an annoying amount of play in it, so I looked at leather. I found a Leather Tagua for the 24/7
Pro that fit well. I asked if they had one in tan, which they didn't, but the guy came back with one that fit even better. It's
listed as fitting Glock 19-23-32, Glock 40&9mm, Sigmas, Walther PPS, and Taurus 709. I figured it would be way too tight when
I saw it listed the 709, but it actually just a little bit tight. Once it breaks in a bit, I think it will work out well.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Me and my G2went out today to try on holsters. I tried a few of the Fobus/Blackhawk/Uncle Mikes type paddle holsters, but
couldn't find one that didn't have an annoying amount of play in it, so I looked at leather. I found a Leather Tagua for the 24/7
Pro that fit well. I asked if they had one in tan, which they didn't, but the guy came back with one that fit even better. It's
listed as fitting Glock 19-23-32, Glock 40&9mm, Sigmas, Walther PPS, and Taurus 709. I figured it would be way too tight when
I saw it listed the 709, but it actually just a little bit tight. Once it breaks in a bit, I think it will work out well.

A very nice looking holster.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That is one really fine looking holster for the G2 Millennium.:thumb:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Very nice.
Do you by chance have the model#?

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good info. I would like an OWB holster, but can one use one and still conceal carry?
I CC with an OWB almost exclusively (Usually a PT1911) and have never had issues. I just put on an over shirt and I'm GTG. :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the holster above is the backer does not extend upward to form a barrier between the rear of the gun and the skin. I wear tee shirts in the summer and don't want the gun against my skin, especially on humid days. I have found others that have the extended backer. Maybe the company above can accommodate me on this.

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
I own several Tagua holsters and am very impressed with the quality of their leather.

When new they are extremely stiff to the point one thinks they may be made of horse hide verses cow.

Occasionally Natchez Shooters Supply
www.natchezss.com out of Tenn offers them substantially cheaper than anyone else.

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I CC with an OWB almost exclusively (Usually a PT1911) and have never had issues. I just put on an over shirt and I'm GTG. :)
I do the same with my PT145. From time to time I'll pocket carry my Sig P238 but my primary CC (OWB) is my Taurus.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts