Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum. Shot a 450T several years ago and fell in love. Just ran across a guy who had one and offered to sell. naturally i jumped at the chance. anyone here have any experience with these. it really seems like a nice piece and i love the 45 colt.

·
32,613 Posts
Off to the range with you my good man. You've got a good one there.

There are a lot of people here and at other gun forums who give away their soul practically for a chance at one of those!

Many are hoping the 450s will come back into manufacture just like the .44 Special crowd is happy that the 445 ULs are back out.

Just a prediction about the big bore revolvers. I am going to go out on a limb and predict that the Judge explosion is going to even off and that a lot of people are going realize the great utility of the big bore revolvers in .44 Special,.45 Colt, and .45 ACP are going to be "rediscovered". Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

The hunt online for .44 Specials through to the .45 calibers is going strong. Problem is that the price online for a goodly number of those are high. Too high for practical reasons. This is for online auction sites.

·
32,613 Posts
I'm assuming you're going to buy it. :) If not watch out for the eagles and hawks to start circling that puppy if you don't get it.

I would check that gun out carefully before buying. That's just that most of us do, but it's easy to get stars in the eyes. :)

Been there and done that a few times. :)

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Off to the range with you my good man. You've got a good one there.

There are a lot of people here and at other gun forums who give away their soul practically for a chance at one of those!

Many are hoping the 450s will come back into manufacture just like the .44 Special crowd is happy that the 445 ULs are back out.

Just a prediction about the big bore revolvers. I am going to go out on a limb and predict that the Judge explosion is going to even off and that a lot of people are going realize the great utility of the big bore revolvers in .44 Special,.45 Colt, and .45 ACP are going to be "rediscovered". Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

The hunt online for .44 Specials through to the .45 calibers is going strong. Problem is that the price online for a goodly number of those are high. Too high for practical reasons. This is for online auction sites.
I couldn't agree more ,,,, I'd say the return of the 455 (45acp) will be next

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if anyone is interested, i ran across another 450t. it's located at 51 Pawn Shop, Atoka Tn. Just google that. Price is $349.00. Finally took delivery of mine. Shot it today, nice. Think im gonna put some Hogues on it tho.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Dang, I'm a dollar short and a day late...just purchased a Glock 20 and a Dan Wesson Model 14..dang....again

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, and congrats on your fine handgun addition!

I hope you will enjoy your membership on this forum as much as I am enjoying mine.;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well I'm new here all so, And I just got a 450t in stealth gray. I was wondering, Can you shoot +p's out of this Gun? It says in the manual you can shoot Jacketed rounds +p, but later it says they don't recommend it? What Gives?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I'm new here all so, And I just got a 450t in stealth gray. I was wondering, Can you shoot +p's out of this Gun? It says in the manual you can shoot Jacketed rounds +p, but later it says they don't recommend it? What Gives?
How about a photo? I'm trying to discover the difference between Stealth Gray and Shadow Gray.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts