Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was browsing my LGS, which turns out to be a pawn shop whose supplier is davidson's gallery of guns, and they had the following Taurus specials for the month: (prices based on my outlet, they DO vary slightly so shop all near outlets for the absolute best prices)

M405 .40 S&W revolver - 368.49
PT145 10 rd mag - 24.19
PT24/7 9mm 17 rd mag - 24.19
M85 polymer .38 special - 282.69
PT638 .380 ACP 15 rd - 318.99
PT92 - 406.99

also had a couple PT25's in the 190's

go here ( http://www.galleryofguns.com/Retailer/default.aspx ) and put in your area code, find your local davidsons dealers and get some pretty good deals.

Reactions: glenwolde

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The deals on the PT92 for $406.99 and the PT638 for $318.99 are going to be "hard to beat" anywhere else! :guns:

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Wahoo!
The LGS I'm going to for my CWP class (DCM Consulting and Firearms, LLC) has the 24/7 9mm mag for $26.39. Couple bucks more than what you listed, but still a better deal than $36.
LGS in Aynor has them for $24.19. Same price that you listed.

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
You just prompted me to buy a PT638 through them. I know they've discontinued them so this may be the last chance. I have a TCP738 but that thing is no fun at the range. And since I reload the .380...... Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im glad to pass on deals when i come across them. think im about to buy 3-4 of the 24/7 mags myself

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
You just prompted me to buy a PT638 through them. I know they've discontinued them so this may be the last chance. I have a TCP738 but that thing is no fun at the range. And since I reload the .380...... Thanks for the tip.
$318.99 is a really good price for this particular pistol!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I checked it out but it comes up my regular LGS, with the huge increase in CPL's ( due to high crime because of unemployment ) the deals are not as good as yours.

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Any FFL dealer who uses Davidsons as there distributor you can't go wrong. IMO even if the price is a few $$ more it is worth it. If anything goes wrong with a firearm, in this instance a Taurus you will not have to send it to Miami. just take it back to the dealer and Davidsons will take care of it. that goes with any brand of firearm, davidsons has a lifetime warranty regardless of the manufacturers warranty. I buy all my firearms through a FFL dealer who uses Davidsons for this reason,and i have had to use the davidson warranty on several different manufacturers.

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
$318.99 is a really good price for this particular pistol!
Through the best price dealer in my area, it was a tad more...........$325.34. Close enough. He's also right down the street from my house.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for posting this -I had never heard of Davidsons. I pulled up one of the smaller retailers in my area and they also have the PT638 for 318.99. My wife was just saying last night that she'd feel better carrying an auto loader with a hi-cap magazine than her five shot Lady Smith 38. That is pretty tempting..

·
Registered
27,319 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I'm in agreement with oso.... Even if you have to pay a few bucks more, the Davidson's guarantee is well worth it. Not only do they offer
lifetime replacement, but in most cases, it's overnight.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm in agreement with oso.... Even if you have to pay a few bucks more, the Davidson's guarantee is well worth it. Not only do they offer
lifetime replacement, but in most cases, it's overnight.
Total agreement here! If you order from their website you can find great deals and support your LGS without them having to stock and sit on the firearm.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
I've bought several guns from Davidson's over the last couple years. I'm lucky that my local Davidson's gun shop sells at a very low selling price with only a $10.95 fee.

The one thing I miss is not checking out the gun before the order is made, but so far all has been perfect.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I'll have to see if I can pick up a couple of the 17round 9mm mags at that price !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts