Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a Frontline Fastdraw 4 Way 9008. Converts from IWB to OWB and other configurations. I carry mine OWB cuz I'm well nourished in the waistline area. Trying to find a picture somewhere.

I use the same model holster for my CZ P-01 and my PT 111. Its a little long for the PT111, but it fits snugly. I don't use the thumbreak, because the snug fit keeps my gun in place.

Here's a link:

http://www.frontlineholsters.com/frontline/

Look in the product categories under N. G. Holsters

·
Registered
625 Posts
Good information. We get a lot of questions from people wanting a good hoslter for the Mil Pro Series. It looks like these are a good choice.

Todd

·
Registered
31 Posts
After buying my Mill Pro Friday night, I came straight home contacted my favorite holster maker to have him make an IWB holster for it. www.southernholsters.com is a small local maker who does all of his work by hand. It's just two people making two holster models and they do excellent work. I have already pruchased three from them and a belt (before he stopped making belts) and love them all. The one pictured below is a model that he no longer makes. It's the same as his 'Memphis' IWB, but with a closed bottom, and I had him add a thumb break to it (alot of times I carry IWB. but not concealed). This one fits my full size S&W M&P-9. His tyrn around time is normally 3-4 weeks. I'll post pics of the one for my Mill Pro as soon as I get it in my hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts