Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...

My first post here. Delta3outfitters.com has 709 magazines NIB for $35.00 plus shipping. Mods, I apologize if I am naming a business that I should not. I just know these mags are hard to find right now.

I have never owned a Taurus before, the 709 should ship to me on the 5th of December.

I had decided that I was going to limit myself to Glock, Sig, 1911s, and an old school 92F. However I am very intrigued by Taurus. The prices seem amazing. I will start another thread for this, but am very eager to learn more about the 800 series pistols.

Thanks much...

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
The PT845's are very good pistols. However, they too suffer the taurus "mag-plague" shortages. They can be found, but not easily. :(

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Delta website said they had the 709 mags in stock in may. I ordered 2. Nothing ever came. Two weeks later I got an email that my order was awaiting fulfillment

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Minnesnowta. If you are thinking about a 709 look at the PT111 G2. It has the same slide length as the 709 but it is a little thicker and is a little taller. It also has a double stack Mag for a total of 13 rounds. I have had no trouble finding Mags for it. You can also use the 24/7 Mags. The gun is easier to shot than the 709 and conceals just as easy. I have both and the G2 is my everyday carry gun.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
33 Posts
welcome aboard just purchased a 709 end of november.
tried to order through delta will let yall know if its legit.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I actually contacted them about it and they said they don't update their website with live inventory and that they are just back ordering right now. They will give you your mags that you paid for when they receive stock. Let us know if they show up!

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hello all...

My first post here. Delta3outfitters.com has 709 magazines NIB for $35.00 plus shipping. Mods, I apologize if I am naming a business that I should not. I just know these mags are hard to find right now.

I have never owned a Taurus before, the 709 should ship to me on the 5th of December.

I had decided that I was going to limit myself to Glock, Sig, 1911s, and an old school 92F. However I am very intrigued by Taurus. The prices seem amazing. I will start another thread for this, but am very eager to learn more about the 800 series pistols.

Thanks much...
I'm 99% positive that they do NOT have 709 mags in stock. I ordered 2 from them a few months ago and have received nothing. They take backorders though, but good luck waiting on those.

If you do get yours, then let us know.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Not a problem man, it happens. I have noticed that a ton of PT111 and PT740 mags are showing up at local places around me, maybe there will be an influx of new magazines coming into the market soon...

·
Registered
36,087 Posts
Greetings from Illinois, the "Worst Run State in the Union."
I don't know?
from what I understand there're a few real contenders for that title!

"Hands up don't poot!"----------------:fart:

·
22,034 Posts
Gotta love a first post that tries to help with the magazine shortage! Well done sir!

Sold mine because of the mag price problem... Likely to do same with TCP
With the TCP, eh? Hmm, how many holsters would I have to make for you.... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts