Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I sold my Taurus M94! I have been contemplating it for a while and placed the ad a few days ago. After several offers of TV's, cell phones, Rims, and other crap I clearly stated I had no interest in, I got a serious hit. We met at a local Walmart and he looked it over and after some haggling we agreed on $300 and the deal was done. I have put untold thousands of rounds through it over the years with zero problems. It just didn't fit it's intended role anymore. I bought it years ago when I was really into revolvers and carried my 3" M66 all the time. It was a cheap trainer and fun plinker. These days I carry my full size M&P40 or PT1911 most of the time. So I sold it and tomorrow I'm headed to my favorite local shop to see about getting either a M&P22 or GSG 1911-22. I'm leaning towards the M&P but I do have a soft spot for 1911's!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I sold my one and only Taurus and look what happened to me. :)
So, I guess the promotion was like "witness protection". :D

To the OP, bama, sorry for your loss, but you can redeem yourself with a PT1911. ;)

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
The GSG/Sig 1911-22 is considerably more fun to shoot than the M&P 22. it also fits in your existing 1911 holster.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh please! I have pawned my Taurus four times already and each time I feel like a meth-head mother pimping out her teenage daughter.

Reactions: Sekol and vonzipper

·
Registered
322 Posts
I miss my Taurii, but there'll always be chances to get others.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I'm not Taurus-less. I still have the 3" M66, PT140(Wife's), and PT1911. I honestly wish Taurus made a 24/7 oss in .22. That would be the coolest rimfire pistol on the market! I'm leaning towards the M&P22 because I have some sort of unhealthy obsession with the M&P line lately. LoL

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts