Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the pt-140 and just got forbus' hk1 paddle hoster in the mail. the gun really doesnt fit in it. are there any other brands out there that have similar holsters. i am not really having any luck.

thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
i have the pt-140 and just got forbus' hk1 paddle hoster in the mail. the gun really doesnt fit in it. are there any other brands out there that have similar holsters. i am not really having any luck.

thanks
Have this same holster and my PT111 and PT140 fit it. Did you loosen the tension screw to make sure?? How bad is the fit?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

thanks
The HK1 is for the older PT140 that you mentioned; the SP11B is for the newer Pro models:

Fobus Holster: TAURUS MILLENIUM PT140 - PADDLE HOLSTER

Who did you buy it from?

The reason why I ask is that there are a LOT of counterfeit Fobus holsters offered at gunshows and online (including eBay); counterfeit holsters have a lot of problems, often including poor fit.

FOBUS COUNTERFEIT ALERT

·
Registered
14 Posts
i bout the TAM from Fobus and It Didnt Fit The PT111 Compact ( Pro) i Sent it back to Amazon.com and bought the FOBUS SP11B

·
Registered
55 Posts
I use the SP11B for my PT140 and PT145 both fit well and draw is smooth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts