Reactions: olfarhors and Sekol

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
NICE! 38 super is a great round :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I can't afford,I can't afford it, get thee behind me I can't afford it was that a CDNN ad

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Peacemakr40

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You rascal, you...
I provide a service here at TA and it’s nice to be recognized every now and then. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Super Moderator
20,013 Posts
I could afford it but not in the market for any “Series 80” 1911s. And I don’t already have anything in 38 Super so would be an expensive venture for the long haul.

·
Registered
15,156 Posts
I provide a service here at TA and it’s nice to be recognized every now and then. Thank you

Well, you are a service oriented person. You just like helping people and for that, we thank you.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw it just in time...
80 series firing system. S

Saved....Samuel Colt, saved from the machinations of the dastardly Texheim who flaunted the UNHOLSTERED 1911 38 Super shamelessly in front of us all.

PS Thanks Texheim, I got a super duper 38 Super thrill out of the ad.
I’m here all week, don’t forget to tip the scantly clad waitresses

·
Registered
36,797 Posts
I could afford it but not in the market for any “Series 80” 1911s. And I don’t already have anything in 38 Super so would be an expensive venture for the long haul.
ahh I am not against a series 80 and I already have more than handful of 38 Supers.
But IF this was a commander and alloy frame maybe, if it wasn't limited production and a tad expensive then maybe.
but if I bought it I would shoot the hell out of it, there fore no real collectability in the future and I already have two 1911 38 Supers that are more accurate than I am.
just don't fit a niche for me.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts