Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD_______Thanks!

Taurus PT58 S earlier model. Comes with three like new mags, one 19 rnd and two 10 rnds.
Want to sell FTF in NW Florida, not interested in shipping right now.

$250 for the pistol and three mags.

This is a .380 auto, I missed that part earlier.

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Bump for an "oldie but goodie".

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
For anyone who is not familar with this model, but you like the PT92,99,100 or 101 this pistol is for you. It is the same frame design as these others mentioned. The frame as I recall, with out pulling mine out of the safe may be a hair smaller. But, the feel of the gun in your hand is like a perfect fitting glove. Bottom line is These are Flat Out Sweet. And becoming more difficult to locate as time goes on. This one is priced to sale!!!
Since the OP didn't mention it, these are chambered for the .380 round.

I hope the OP doesn't mind my posting a photos of mine here, but this will give you an idea as to the size of the P58 pistol.
In the photo the top left pistol is a PT-938c...top right is a PT-940....bottom center is a P58

Click the pic to watch it grow
PC060009.jpg

Good Luck on the sale!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, jonrjen, for the assistance. I already ordered the TAURUS .327 so I need to sell this nice PT58 to cover part of the cost.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know to show SOLD in the title, but I sold it this morning locally!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Good for you!

I was certain that it wouldn't be on the open market for long at that price. :cool:

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
Congratulations to both you and the new owner. Like I said, the P58 is a sweet little brother to the Pt92.

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Congrats on the sale. That is the perfect gun for a small person or one that is recoil conscious. I'm not surprised it sold quickly. I changed the Title Bar for you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts