Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some cash and the only thing I can think of to part with is one of my 9mm, I figured I would give you guys here first crack at it before I ask my buddys if they want it, its the non Pro DAO all black 9mm 24/7, I picked it up about a year ago or less and its been 100% through about 2000 rounds and it comes with 2 mags the box, keys and a set of williams firesights and the stock 3 dot sights, asking 250 local pick up only I dont want to have to deal with shipping it

·
Registered
174 Posts
well, this was gonna be an i'll take it till i saw the ftf thing, the 3 dot sights ought to make this a quick sale.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HERSHEY I could ship it to you but its going to cost you like 60 bucks more, 30 bucks for my FFL guy to ship it and I guess about 30 bucks for your guy to recieve it, If you still want to do that Ill ship it to you but I figured someone would pick it up quick local for 250

·
Registered
197 Posts
as far as I know You dont have to ship it from an FFL, just have to make sure you ship it TO an FFL. it should cost ya about 25-30 bucks to ship it.

Gee

Ps- if you are negotiable on price a little, and hershey doesnt take it, consider me 2nd inline :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Who was the lucky winner? :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts