1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - 1957 Chevy Bel Air 1/18 scale model die cast car

SOLD - Stunning Surf green and ivory, 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door hardtop

1/18 scale model die cast metal car.

Hood and doors open and close / Mint condition / Comes with display stand and original box

EDIT: This car was purchased by me from another collector's scale model car collection in 2014. It has only been displayed on a shelf in my study since acquiring it.

EDIT~~Price: $30.00 now reduced to $25.00 with free priority mail shipping.

cars 064.JPG

cars 065.JPG

cars 060.JPG

cars 059.JPG

cars 062.JPG

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Very nice indeed, good luck with the sell.:thumb::thumb:

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Sure is handsome! I remember that color!:)

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
When was this manufactured, Harry, and who is the manufacture?
Mike,

The manufacturer of the car is ERTL. It is a part of their American Muscle Collector's Edition. I don't see a date of manufacture.

I was mistaken (unintentional) in my initial description of this car and will change the description. I did not buy it new this year. After retrieving the well-worn box, I remembered that I bought this particular (used) car from a private collector. It is, however, in mint condition, and has only been displayed by adult collectors.

EDIT: Mike, I have reduced the price to $25.00, due to the fact that I, unintentionally, advertised the car as new when, in fact, it is one I bought from another collection. I am reserving it for you at that price. If you pass on it, I shall continue to offer it at the reduced price.

Reactions: HD-Mike and Panda

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Very generous of you Harry, but I shall pass. I was hoping it had a little age on it, but that was made around 1994. You are very good on the price of $30 including shipping, but the $25 is a steal for anyone interested in getting this classic car. I had one years ago, and like many thaings that have passed through my fingers, I wish dearly that I had it today! Thanks and good luck selling this!

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, Mike.

I appreciate your raising the questions which have assisted me in offering a more accurate description of this particular car.

Reactions: HD-Mike

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This item has been sold and is on its way to a new owner.;)

Moderator, feel free to close this thread.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Okay Harry. Closing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.