Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This months bowling pin match was put off until today due to holiday last week.

I had the guns packed yesterday, and was all set. Then my buddy called, and said he had the place for us to go and shoot my 2 new AR-15's.

Since I got 1500 rounds of ammo sitting here, guess where I'm going today?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Wish I had freinds like that. I guess I will just be replacing a toilet today.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
1500 rounds goes way too fast in 30 round mags. Hope you enjoy yourself, i would rather be shooting than getting glasses for the kids.

·
Super Moderator
36,450 Posts
Have a great day! Don't forget the range report (and to be a "brass hog" if you can get permission to grab some extra).

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a great day! Don't forget the range report (and to be a "brass hog" if you can get permission to grab some extra).
Going on private land, so no extra brass. Plus, I'm bringing almost all "TulAmmo" non-reloadable Russian stuff. The handfuls of Lake City stuff, I will definitely retrieve.

Oh yeah, That ssar-15 stock will probably make VERY short work of that 1500 rounds

·
Registered
591 Posts
I bet you are going shooting, blow them bowling pins too pieces, bowling match off, oh well lets get some rounds down the range

·
Registered
29,918 Posts
"AR" is Latin for expensive hobby ammo wise.

Just a few years ago bulk ammo ran about .19 a round, now even at WallyWorld prices it can be $1+ a pop.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
RANGE REPORT!! RANGE REPORT!!!! Pics if ya can!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
That sounds like a lot of fun. I got to shoot an AR for the first time at the range last week. A coworker was there and let me shoot his. Who knows maybe I will have to look for one in the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts