Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should be experiencing a lunar eclipse here in a few hours, wee morning of saturday, starting at around 3:00am AZ time. It is also supposed to be a "blood moon", having a reddish tint.

At the very least, it is an interesting astronomical occurrence. Some place spiritual significance on these occasions, believing them to be a sign of prophecy coming to fulfillment.

I for one hope this world is about to be wrapped up.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
I caught a portion of it this morning on the east coast just before sunrise. Not much to see. September 27, 2015 we will get to see the full lunar eclipse on the East Coast weather permitting.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I don't have time right now. I'll catch it later.

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
I set the alarm clock and watched it here in New Mexico. Very cool. Literally. Cool event to see, and very cool, bordering on cold wind at the same time. Went back in the house, took off the springtime jacket and put the ol' down parka on.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Yeah, it was a trifle cool here, too (34 degrees). I was able to open the back door and sit on a chair to see it from inside.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Saw the first part but cloud cover drove me back to the website.

cool to see, cool to listen to the commentary from the astronomers, too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got to see a little of it while at work this morning. I can remember being very young and my mom letting me stay up to watch an eclipse. I've always loved the night sky and the beauty around us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts