Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What pro team do you guys root for. I know PisnNaplm is a steeler fan. God's team (Cowboys ) started training camp yesterday and I'm thinkin all the other NFC east teams should just try building for the future and forget trying to compete with "The Boys" this year. :) :)

Administrator
Cowboys of course. :clap:

Registered
God's team? geez.... Everyone knows the Steelers are God's team. Immaculate Reception anyone? :p

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
PisnNapalm said:
God's team? geez.... Everyone knows the Steelers are God's team. Immaculate Reception anyone? :p
Down here we called it dumb luck. But, I had no problem with the Steelers beating the Raiders. ;D

Registered
LOL!!

I bet you still curse the name Jackie Smith just as I do Neil "Freaking" O'Donnell.

Registered
The Colts have always been my favorite team. Even when they went 1-15 I still pulled for'em

Other then that I pull for the home town team, to bad they suck lol

Registered
I'm not a huge pro football fan but I like the Indianapolis Colts and Cincinnati Bengals about evenly.

Registered
Years ago I rooted for the Kansas City Chiefs. I mean YEARS ago - Len Dawson years ago. More recently, Montana recently, I rooted for them again for a while... When they gave up football, I gave up the Kansas City Chiefs.

These days I wonder why I care about professional (and so a lesser extent college) sports. What have I in common with these guys? We're all air-breathing mammals? Heck, most of them don't even live in the area I live in. I don't resent their pay grade - just wondering (in light of the recent NBA official deal) who's paying them, and to do what.

Don't get me started on the role of cheer-leaders at these things.

Sorry. Professional (including college) team sports, is one of my hot buttons.

Registered
Drewbacca said:
I'm a lifelong fan of the Cincinnati "We really should be kicking ass, but we don't" Bengals.
You have my sympathies..... Bahahahahahahahaha! ;D

Registered
Yeah Kansas Im all bout that chiefs arent even trying anymore. Damon Huard could have taken us to at least the second round of the play offs last year.... enter trent "wow i'm a loser" green!

Registered
NYPD in AZ said:
My 1st love is baseball...die-hard Mets fan forever even though I'm in Arizona now. Football is a close second. J-E-T-S...Jets, Jets, Jets!
Looks like I'm from the opposite part of the city. Yankees and Giants. Jets? Ewww.

Registered
AZ_Ref said:
Looks like I'm from the opposite part of the city. Yankees and Giants. Jets? Ewww.
Yeah, I'm from Queens originally.

Registered
For most of my life I have been a Dallas fan. I grew up in South carolina and we did not have a team, and so I pulled for "America's Team." I now pull for the Carolina Panthers, even though I now live less than an hour from Dallas.

So, GO PANTHERS!!!

Todd

Registered
I usually take a nap during the Chiefs game but will check the score after I wake up. Professional sports lost me with all the money, steroids, and such so I'll watch them on TV but would rarely go in person. I need my money more than they do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts