Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Pun intended :D)

Blued with a 6" barrel. I wanted so bad to bring it home but I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger. A friend of mine has a bnib PT92 that he wants to sell me and I've been pining for it. I can't have both (may not be able to get either...depends on if I get a job that I interviewed for) and it's a tough choice. The Judge would be the home defender I want, but the 92 would be the fun shooter I want.

Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
207 Posts
(Pun intended :D)

Blued with a 6" barrel. I wanted so bad to bring it home but I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger. A friend of mine has a bnib PT92 that he wants to sell me and I've been pining for it. I can't have both (may not be able to get either...depends on if I get a job that I interviewed for) and it's a tough choice. The Judge would be the home defender I want, but the 92 would be the fun shooter I want.

Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
I have a 92 on my hip right now! It is a blast to shoot, and in my opinion its no defensive slouch either. 17+1 147 grain JHP in the first mag and 19 rounds in the backup, that will get the job done.

·
Registered
19,779 Posts
I dunno'.....:unsure:...."Here come the 92" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Seems like that would get you more time in the slammer; was she hot?

·
Registered
24,938 Posts

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
I got to fondle one this week, too! if the one I held had been 6", instead of a lot shorter, I probably would have bought it! So you know which one I vote for!:)

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
I got to fondle one this week, too! if the one I held had been 6", instead of a lot shorter, I probably would have bought it! So you know which one I vote for!:)
Holy Crap! the Geeeze-ette just took that to a hole new level!!!!!

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Well I fingered the Governor today!Found her tucked in between a row of Judges at the local gs.I would only fondle a judge in chambers though.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Holy Crap! the Geeeze-ette just took that to a hole new level!!!!!
Wow -now that I read that post again I realize I sure could have worded that a bit differently, but really -we all know that they don't make a buntline judge:)

PS - just read all the posts to this thread to DH -he's STILL laughing hysterically

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Fondled a Judge today...
Hey, you can go to jail for that!

And just see what happens to you if you fondle a Circuit Judge...or a Public Defender...or, worst of all...A GOVERNOR!!

(And I'm not even gonna talk about fondling a Mare's Leg )

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...and now we return to our regularly scheduled program. :)

Reactions: Rossi and Texheim

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I forgot to respond to the OP's dilemma. Since I'm currently trying to figure out how I can own a PT-92, that would be my choice. Probably better for target shooting, but I'm sure you'd be happy with either gun. - Good luck

·
Registered
360 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts