Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never seen this anywhere. Apparently it holds 21+1 and folds for concealing. $1200 bucks, I'll wait for a sale and then pass.

16302.jpeg
16301.jpeg
16300.jpeg

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
In a way, that's kinda scary!

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
I've never seen this anywhere. Apparently it holds 21+1 and folds for concealing. $1200 bucks, I'll wait for a sale and then pass.

View attachment 409161
View attachment 409169
View attachment 409177
In theory it should be capable of using any 9mm glock mag in G19 or larger configs. 15, 17, 21, 30, 33 round mags. It's shown with a PMAG 21 round mag installed. :cool:

Now I would just take that $1,200 and buy two nice Gen4 9mm Glocks and a good bit of ammo to practice with. ;)

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Or you could just keep the short mag in the gun, the long one in a pocket (tell the ladies you're happy to see them) and have something just as concealable and likely more reliable. I didn't think a Glock could be made any uglier until now.

·
23,101 Posts
Absolutely no way. That really doesn't make it much more concealable, it makes it harder and slower to draw, and there's no way it's as reliable.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Mmm -- no. Not sure what you gain.

Folded, it doesn't look as if the length/height dimensions change much with the magazine in, with the magazine out it gets even taller.

IMHO, this falls under the, 'Just because you can . . ' category.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Hmmmmm, Can you put your mugging me on hold for a second while I draw and unfold my weapon... Ok proceed...

I don't think there is much to be gained with a firearm where some assembly is required before deployment..

·
23,101 Posts
Hmmmmm, Can you put your mugging me on hold for a second while I draw and unfold my weapon... Ok proceed...

I don't think there is much to be gained with a firearm where some assembly is required before deployment..
Excellent explanation for why I won't carry a gun I don't trust with one in the chamber.

·
Registered
36,935 Posts
Excellent explanation for why I won't carry a gun I don't trust with one in the chamber.
Alright now , Keep it up and you are going to shoot your eye out!!!!!

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Registered
36,935 Posts
Mmm -- no. Not sure what you gain.

Folded, it doesn't look as if the length/height dimensions change much with the magazine in, with the magazine out it gets even taller.

IMHO, this falls under the, 'Just because you can . . ' category.
well I gained a lot from it myself!
this is the first Glock that I can look at and tell what model it is without reading the model number off the slide!
they are like old bananas to me, they all look alike.
kind of black and ugly.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts

At mugging range, you'd be better served unfolding a knife and going to work. Guns are handy if you have a little distance but not so much at contact ranges. Melee ranges call for melee weaponry.

My daily carry 'socializing' knife (opposed to the smaller 'working' knife that is carried in the other front pocket) is one of CRKT's Kit Carson designs with a 'flipper' on it and it will open and lock into place if you use the right motion when holding it reversed.

·
Registered
36,935 Posts
At mugging range, you'd be better served unfolding a knife and going to work. Guns are handy if you have a little distance but not so much at contact ranges. Melee ranges call for melee weaponry.

My daily carry 'socializing' knife (opposed to the smaller 'working' knife that is carried in the other front pocket) is one of CRKT's Kit Carson designs with a 'flipper' on it and it will open and lock into place if you use the right motion when holding it reversed.
well I am a planner, a tactical layout/practice guy so I try to cover all situations that I can in a basic way!
a little rough on the pocket when carrying but I think tis worth it myself!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
well I am a planner, a tactical layout/practice guy so I try to cover all situations that I can in a basic way!
a little rough on the pocket when carrying but I think tis worth it myself!
And if you appendix carry you can save thousands on a vasectomy.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
???????????????? Why ?????????????????????? What's the Purpose ???????????????? I don't see it ?????????????????????

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
???????????????? Why ?????????????????????? What's the Purpose ???????????????? I don't see it ?????????????????????
To make money off of the Gluck fanboi with Mall Ninja aspirations that has more money than sense, of course.

·
Registered
36,935 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'd buy an 80% G17 version of this frame just because it'd be a cool/goofy conversation starter at the range, lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts