Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in a Fobus Paddle holster & was hoping someone could tell me if I am looking at the correct model #.

I have a PT140 Millenium Pro and I am looking at the Fobus SP11B Paddle holster.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
21,587 Posts
I don't know the model # but they are priced right and work well. Good luck! I have several for my guns but normally carry in a Don Hume Leather IWB
Do a search for your model. Here is the link.

Fobus Holster

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have done the search but still am not 100% sure if that is the correct model. I was hoping someone out there actualy has one & can confirm it for me.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I am interested in a Fobus Paddle holster & was hoping someone could tell me if I am looking at the correct model #.

I have a PT140 Millenium Pro and I am looking at the Fobus SP11B Paddle holster.

Thanks!

My Fobus SP11B fits my MilPro perfectly. Did you try adjusting the tension screw?

Also be aware that there are a lot of counterfeit Fobus holsters circulating;

FOBUS COUNTERFEIT ALERT

I saw some alleged "genuine" Fobus holsters at a local gunshow that were not quite as nicely finished as my SP11B, and they were missing some of the niceties of the genuine Fobus; they matched perfectly the Chinese counterfeits displayed on the counterfeit Fobus warning page above. Just for your own peace of mind, check to see if it is genuine.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Check their site fobus usa for the model, and then check ebay. You can get some real cheap that come direct from Israel via ebay, and cheaper that the US site.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
The best deal I found on a Fobus holster was from shafan11 on ebay, he ships from Israel and it takes about a week but the price was great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fake Fobus holsters. Wow. I've only owned one Fobus holster got it from the Fobus site. Its a nice holster. Very well made.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I got me a Fobus for my PT-145 but I don't use it any more. I went to a café with some buddies one day and the way the chairs were made it contacted my pistol when I sat down. I like to carry at 4 o-clock right side and that 'ol .45 just jumped right out of it's holster and landed on the floor spinning' around. Dang near gave a couple people a heart attack and stopped the waitress in her tracks. But we did get the best service we ever had at that café. Now if we ever have slow service my friends ask me to throw my pistol on the floor! Went to a thumb break holster from De Saintis, works well and I don't have no worries about it popping out on the floor any more.

1.1 USA.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts