Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOBUS holsters are made in Israel, have a US distributor, and a no-questions lifetime warranty.

My SP11B Fobus fits my PT145MilPro and PT640Pro perfectly.

Here is a short YouTube from the SHOT show:

Fobus Holster

Fobus Holster (TAURUS HOLSTER LISTING)

(I have no financial interest in Fobus)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I love my Fobus. Very comfortable and have never had my gun or holster come out.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I love FObus as well. I used to carry my glock 27 in it for plain clothed assignments. I guess I took it in/out of my waste so often it wore out. Had one replaced when it wore out. I also have one for my handcuffs/magazine.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love FObus as well. I used to carry my glock 27 in it for plain clothed assignments. I guess I took it in/out of my waste so often it wore out. Had one replaced when it wore out. I also have one for my handcuffs/magazine.
Did you get it replaced under the FOBUS lifetime warranty? If so, what did you think of their service?

BTW I will be in Austin next week and plan to make my pilgrimage to GT. Are there any other "super" gun stores in Austin that you can recommend for large selection and good prices? I am considering a stainless PT 1911 and my chief (who I am driving with) wants a Ruger SR1911. Do you happen to know where in Austin we can get these at a good price?

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Fobus holsters are a great value. I currently have four of them and use them for CCW as well as on the range. I never had a problem with any of them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a Fobus paddle for my PT111. I like it quite a lot and it's very comfortable.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just ordered my FOBUS for my PT145. I'll let you know what I think when it gets here (come on USPS!!!!).

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Good, reliable & affordabe holsters that are much lighter than "Uncle Mike's" polymers.

Own several for 1911's, S&W J-frames, Glocks & Taurus

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm a fan of the Fobus line of paddle holsters.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Love my Fobus and have one for my G22 and my wife's G19! Great product!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've had a Fobus for years for my HP C9 and just ordered one for my M85 of the bay. Should be here soon! IThey're my 2nd favorite holster behind the Blackhawk Serpas.

·
Registered
191 Posts
FOBUS holsters are made in Israel, have a US distributor, and a no-questions lifetime warranty.

My SP11B Fobus fits my PT145MilPro and PT640Pro perfectly.
Interesting. I ordered a SP11B and it would not fit my PT145. I even loosened the retaining screw to try and get it to fit. It was so tight, it would actually pull my slide back as I tried to insert it into the holster. Probably just molded a bit tight or something heavy got set on it.

I ended up picking up a Blackhawk Pancake and love it.

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Interesting. I ordered a SP11B and it would not fit my PT145. I even loosened the retaining screw to try and get it to fit. It was so tight, it would actually pull my slide back as I tried to insert it into the holster. Probably just molded a bit tight or something heavy got set on it.

I ended up picking up a Blackhawk Pancake and love it.
Fobus does make another model that fits the PT145. the catalogue used to show the difference, in MIL PRO, and 111, 140 compared to 145.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Fobus does make another model that fits the PT145. the catalogue used to show the difference, in MIL PRO, and 111, 140 compared to 145.
Yep, I made sure I ordered one that, according to the FOBUS website, fit the PT145.

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
The guy threw one in when I got my PT1911 And I love it. It does not replace a good leather holster but they are good for the price and their quality has improved. IMO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts